PARENT TRAINING AND COLLABORATION
Parent Training and Collaboration
Along with our comprehensive and intensive ABA programs, we also offer ABA therapy training and consultations for parents. One of our priorities when working with parents and caregivers is to equip them with the right ABA tools and techniques to reduce problem behaviors and to teach new skills. Contact Newline Behavioral Solutions to learn more about our ABA strategies for parents!
- Parent involvement is an essential part of all our individualized autism treatment programs.
- Parent involvement is a requirement for each insurance provider.
- Research has shown that when parents are actively involved in their child’s ABA treatment and learn to apply behavioral principles, positive outcomes are obtained effectively.
- We offer training that provides ABA strategies for parents designed to teach effective techniques. These techniques are based on Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and are specifically designed for children with autism.
- Consistent ABA therapy is imperative in order to obtain continued progress and positive outcomes.